当前位置:半城文秘网 >范文大全 > 公文范文 > 2023年度天堂电影院中英对照经典台词-意大利剧情电影3篇(完整)

2023年度天堂电影院中英对照经典台词-意大利剧情电影3篇(完整)

时间:2023-01-14 20:36:02 来源:网友投稿

天堂电影院中英对照经典台词-意大利剧情电影1Alfredo:Livingheredaybyday,youthinkitsthecenteroftheworld.Youbelievenothingw下面是小编为大家整理的2023年度天堂电影院中英对照经典台词-意大利剧情电影3篇(完整),供大家参考。

2023年度天堂电影院中英对照经典台词-意大利剧情电影3篇(完整)

天堂电影院中英对照经典台词-意大利剧情电影1

Alfredo: Living here day by day, you think it"s the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave: a year, two years. When you come back, everything"s changed. The thread"s broken. What you came to find isn"t there. What was yours is gone. You have to go away for a long time… many years… before you can come back and find your people. The land where you were born. But now, no. It"s not possible. Right now you"re blinder than I am.

阿尔夫莱多:在这里居住了一天又一天,你认为这里就是世界的中心。你相信一切都永不会改变。然后你离开了,一年,两年,当你回来时,一切都变了。那条线断了,你所寻找的并不是这里。你只能再次离开很长时间……很多年……直到你能回来寻找你的人们,你出生的土地。但是现在不可能。现在你比我还要瞎。

Salvatore: Who said that? Gary Cooper? James Stewart? Henry Fonda? Eh?

萨尔瓦多:这些是谁说的.?加里·库帕?詹姆士·斯图尔特?亨利·福达?嗯?

Alfredo: No, Toto. Nobody said it. This time it"s all me. Life isn"t like in the movies. Life… is much harder

阿尔夫莱多:不是,多多,没有人说过。这次是我自己说的。生活并不像电影,生活……更艰难。

If you don"t walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这就是全世界。

Salvatore:Just that i"ve always been afraid to come back.And now,after all these years ,I thought I was stronger… that I"d forgottena lot of things. But in fact…I find I"m right backwhere I was…as if I"d never been away.Yet,when I look around ,I don"t recognize anyone. And you,Mama…I deserted you.Ran out on you like a banditwithout any explanation.

萨尔瓦多:有件事,我一直想说其实我很害怕回来。这么多年了,我应该更坚强,更放得开,但事实上,我发现我只是回到了原点仿佛没有离开过。然而,当我环顾四周,我不认识任何人。而你,妈妈我离弃了你。我什么都没解释就跑了

His Mama:I never asked for any.You don"t have to explain to me.I always thought it was goodwhat you did.Why harp on it?You were right to leave. You did what you wanted to do.When I call you,a different woman always answers.But I never heard in any of their voices… that they really loved you. I would"ve known. All the same ,I"d have liked to see you settled… Loving someone. But your life is there. Here there are only ghosts. Let go,Toto.

你不用向我解释,我也不需要你的解释。我一直相信你是对的,你何必耿耿于怀呢?你走是对的,你达成了心愿。当我打电话给你,总是不同的女人来接,但我从来没有听到其他任何声音她们真的爱你,我都知道,有时真想看到你安定下来,有心爱的人,但是你是属于罗马,这里太阴沉了。忘了她吧,多多。

天堂电影院中英对照经典台词-意大利剧情电影2

-Now that I"m older and go to fifth grade. I don"t say I should come in the booth, but can"t we at least be friends?

现在我长大了 要上五年级了 就算不能进放映室 但至少能和你做朋友吧?

-"I choose my friends for looks,my enemies for intelligence." You"re too foxy to be my friend.

"以外表选朋友 以智慧选敌人" 你太聪明 不能当朋友

Sometimes you listen and the house is full of people giggling and laughing. Then you"re happy too.

有时候 你听到满屋子人又笑又叫 你也会很开心

It makes you feel good to hear them. Like you"re the one who made them laugh,who made them forget their troubles.

那种感觉很好 仿佛是你在逗他们笑 让他们忘记烦恼

That part I like.

这些我很喜欢

"If you have no faith in me,have faith in what you see."

"就算你不相信我 也要相信你的眼睛"

-When she smiles, you feel like...I don"t know.

她的微笑让你觉得...我也不知道怎么说

-Love.

这就是爱

I know how it is...The blue-eyed ones are the worst.

我知道那种感觉 蓝眼睛的女人最难追

No matter what you do,they"ll never be your friends. Nothing for it.

不管你怎么做 都没有用 都成不了朋友

The bigger the man,the deeper his imprint. And if he loves, he suffers, knowing it"s a dead-end street.

越是煎熬 越刻骨铭心 爱了就要受苦 明知没有结果

-That"s nice,what you just said. But sad.

你说的这番话好美 也好悲伤

-I didn"t say it. It was John Waynein "The Shepherd of the Hills."

不是我说的 是约翰·韦恩说的

I always tell my children... "Be careful how you choose your friends."

我经常告诉我的孩子 交友要谨慎

-You haven"t got any children.

你又没有小孩

-When I do, I"ll tell them.

等我有了 我就会说呀

-Don"t you like anything about it?

难道就没有喜欢的地方吗

-Oh, it grows on you.

日久生情 多少有点呀

Don"t even try. With feelings,there"s nothing to understand...and no way to explain.

别白费力气了 感情是说不清道不明的

-Oh, you made the world!

嘿嘿 算你是老大 世界是你创造的行了吧

-With due respect to the Lord who made the world in 2, 3 days...

我无意冒犯上帝 他三两下就创造了世界

I"d have taken a bit longer...but in all modesty,I would"ve done it better.

我会比他慢一点 但是品质会比他好些

-Like I said...you always have an answer.

我说了 你总是知道答案

-Just for you, Toto,I"ll tell you a story. Let"s sit down a minute. Misery of miseries.

我给你说个故事 先坐下...我这把老骨头真要命

Once upon a time, a king gave a feast for the loveliest princesses in the realm.

从前...有个国王为他的公主举办宴会

Now, a soldier who was standing guard saw the king"s daughter go by.

有个卫兵见到公主走过

She was the most beautiful one...and he instantly fell in love with her.

她实在太美了 他立刻坠入情网

But what could a poor soldier do when it came to the daughter of the king?

但是卑微的士兵 哪配得上公主?

Well, at last he succeeded in meeting her...and he told her he could no longer live without her.

后来 他终于有机会告诉她 他不能没有她

The princess was so taken by the depth of his feeling...that she said to the soldier...

公主深深受到感动 她告诉士兵

"If you can wait...for 100 days and 100 nights under my balcony...then at the end of it,I shall be yours."

你如果连续100个昼夜 都守在我的阳台下 我就以心相许

With that, the soldier went and waited one day...two days, then ten,then twenty.

于是 士兵去等了1天...2天 10天 20天

And every evening, the princess looked out of her window, but he never moved!

每晚公主都看到他在窗外等着

During rain, during wind, during snow, he was always there.

刮风下雨 他都等着

Birds shat on his head,bees stung him...but he didn"t budge.

小鸟在他头上歇脚 蜜蜂也去蜇他 他还是不动

After ninety nights, he had become all dried up, all white.

90天过去了 他已经变得苍白虚弱

Tears streamed from his eyes. He couldn"t hold them back. He didn"t even have the strength to sleep.

双眼不听使唤...流下泪来 甚至睡觉的力气也没有了

And all that time,the princess watched him.

这一切都看在公主眼里

At long last,it was the 99th night...and the soldier stood up,took his chair...and left.

到了第99夜 士兵起身 搬起椅子...走了

-What? At the end?

啊? 就这样?

-At the very end.

对...这就是结局

推荐访问: 意大利 电影院 经典台词 天堂电影院中英对照经典台词-意大利剧情电影3篇 天堂电影院中英对照经典台词-意大利剧情电影1 天堂影院经典台词英文 天堂的电影院经典台词